Slider

Our Story

Monday, November 15, 2010

I saw this quote on my friend Lisa's blog last week, but I needed it today.

"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."
Maya Angelou

We've all had things "happen to us". Sad things. Bad things. Uncontrolled things. Hurtful things. They become apart of our story. They are apart of how we live our life moving forward. They make us who we are. They make us stronger.

It's during these times that we are blinded by the moment. The moment you learn that life won't be the same. The moment you know someone you love won't be the same. But that's OK, because you're right.

We won't be the same.

We will be better.

3 comments:

  1. i love you.

    it's that simple.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome. We do become blind, but the light comes back stronger because we have learned. Love you darlin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These words are so perfect. Beautifully put. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan