Slider

ain't no sunshine

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ty left this morning at 6am for a flight to CA for work. 6am! First of all - it's Sunday. And he has to work today. That's no fun for him.

But back to me.

I'm so bored this morning without him here. He's left on a work trip on a weekend before, and now I remember how much I hate it. (Allotta - I don't know how you do this all the time.)

I love our weekends together - especially Sunday's. Typically we'll wake up and play with the pups in bed for a little while before Ben can't handle it anymore and tosses himself off the bed only to park himself in our door way with this look that says "Seriously? Get up. You are so lazy." Then we'll put on our Sunday Best (me in my lulu workout pants that are covered in dog hair, and a faded black zip up with a broken zipper; Ty always looks decent - big shocker). We'll get the dogs ready and we'll cram into the Jeep and head to our favorite Starbucks. Ty will get a drip coffee and a donut (so low maintenance), and he'll order me my tall soy 1 pump caramel latte and artisan ham sandwich, minus the ham (so not). As he waits in the line that is practically out the door, I find the two cozy blue chairs and sprawl our stuff over them to ensure everyone knows that they are taken. (Lately, I will obsess over several games of Snood, while he educates himself and reads the paper.)

We take little breaks in between games and articles to peek out the window only to see the pups intensely staring at the front door to Starbucks waiting to see us come out. They don't know we are looking out at them through a side window and it's enough to make your heart burst out of your chest. It only takes about 3 peeks before we are ready to go reunite with them again.

The rest of the day usually involves catching up on intelligent shows like Jersey Shore, Diners, Drive-In's & Dives, and Modern Family before we decide to get started on dinner that lately we've been making together over a fun cocktail, or 5.

Today will be different.

And I need to get over it. 

But I won't.

Not until Tuesday night when he's back home again.

Thank God I go back to work tomorrow. This is pathetic.

2 comments:

  1. you two are so cute.

    i'll entertain you this afternoon.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Watch Movies Online is a best way to get entertainment next to your door watch movies online without any websites charges.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan