Slider

water baby

Monday, January 23, 2012


this blog has obviously turned into a baby book of sorts for this kiddo. we're 11 weeks in and i don't see myself putting a pen to paper any time soon. i know i have mentioned this in several of my posts, but my most favorite time with wyatt and ty is bath time. ty took some pictures a few weeks back and i just have to post them. again, obsessed with this face. and can we please talk about that top picture. this will forever be one of my most favorite pictures of this baby. he has this look like, "dad - really? now? i'm trying to stand here and take a bath." and can we also talk about how awesome ty did at taking these pictures? my first time photographer did amaze balls. i couldn't be more impressed with today's birthday boy.













1 comment:

  1. Omg baby butt at the end there could not get any. Cuter. Priceless! Love your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan