Slider

Just another romantic evening...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Ty and I had quite the romantic evening.

Setting: Ty coming into our room after he took a shower (in his bathroom of course) ...
Ty: Hey Babe! I have a suuuuuuuuurprise for you! (right as he enters the room) ...
Me: What?!?! (As I glance over his bod up and down) Something for me to pop!?!?
Ty: No! (As he comes to give me a smooch...) I got a really close shave goin' on here!

Needless to say, I was pretty dissapointed. My favorite thing to do is pop a zit or an in grown hair on my poor husband. That's love. I do need to mention that Ty never (ever, ever, ever) volunteers himself to get something popped. I always notice it and attack!

Setting: An hour later. I am in scrutinzing every square inch on my face while I soak my stinky feet in the sink in his bathroom. (I wouldn't dare do such a thing in my sink!)
Me: Honey! My mustache is out of control! As are these hairs on my chin...
Ty: Yah! Your chinny chin chin hairs are longer than mine!
Me: (Completely unphased) Can you get my Sally Hansen hair remover out of my top middle drawer? I need to do something about this pronto!

Pronto, as in I am sitting here writing this blog as I wear a white fu man chu.

Time to rinse!

Note: There is no picture to post this go 'round. Sorry folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan