Slider

Addiction Alert :: Lychee Martinis

Thursday, October 21, 2010





What you'll need: 
A Shaker 
Vodka 
Canned Lychees 
Lychee Juice 
Ice 
Pretty glass 
Yum.






Ty and I often hit up Thai Rhapsody in MCTC and every time we go, I have about 10 of these things. OK, probably only 3, but still. They are so amazing. If they weren't ridiculously priced, I'd probably never leave that place. So, a few weeks back I was on a mission. We were going to figure out how they make them so I could have as many as my heart desired without breaking the bank (or embarrassing  myself in a public place). We knew there was vodka involved. Check. We knew lychees were involved. We finally found them at Central Market. Check. (We killed two birds with one stone when the canned lychees were in the lychee juice. Double check!)

The drinks at TR seem so exotic and hard to make. Not so much. Obviously. (I never said I was that smart.) Now, go on with your bad self. Enjoy! Make yourself one - or 10.

WARNING: The evening we made these for the first time, I passed out at 11pm, only to wake up at 6am realizing that the dogs were still down stairs waiting for me to take them up to bed. Good Mom. (Another reason it's good we're not parents to real life human babies yet.)

3 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering just thinking about drinking a lychee martini. Drop one off on your way to work in the morning, would you? Then, I won't have to run to Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I need to try one of those... am I going to find this lychee stuff at my rural Yelm safeway?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have those at the parlor :) so so good!
    -rach

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan